A cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more about what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This will combat the spam.
- Own tools cookies with which has developed the web, such as the cookie pll_language to save the language chosen in the browser and other WordPress platform cookies.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Every social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons of type Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave a brief guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, the company stores the cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases where the necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. According to Google not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard in this link. For information on using that Google gives cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.